News: Enjoy our Christmas offer 30% off on our latest package Tower Defense Level Kit http://u3d.as/m7h

• August 18, 2018, 04:40:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Easy Touch little confusing about how to use  (Read 19331 times)

Offline prad

Easy Touch little confusing about how to use
« on: September 30, 2014, 05:32:46 PM »
Hello,
I have already playerMovement script in my game which are vertical and horizontal axis and it has animator controller too which controls the walk, idle and running and choping too. In Joystick, i want to use idle, walk and run and in button i want to use Chop button. How can i integrate this in your plugin ?
Thanks, Pradip

Offline prad

Re: Easy Touch little confusing about how to use
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2014, 09:33:41 PM »
I tried so many ways but i found this this plugin doesnt work on my project. I must use animator Controller and i have to use animation from animator controller  there not directly.  Is it possible to refund Money ? I bought bcoz of good reviews but i found it so much confusing and not working on me. I will do it  in my own way........... Please refund money, i will remove everything of your plugin which is in my laptop and i promise not to share with anyone that plugin which is in my laptop and i promise not to use it also in future or if you found it, you can do legal action too. But yea now i want refund....
« Last Edit: September 30, 2014, 10:12:59 PM by prad »

Offline Nicolas

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2014, 11:48:30 PM »
Before I ask for a refund, do you have try joystick and button, because there is what you want ?

Offline prad

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2014, 12:40:16 AM »
Yea, i try to use things and it really didnt worked on me. First there are so many events code which made me confused and i have to use from animator controller not just animation bcoz in my controller, there are three layer, which player has to  do in animator controller. . So, i decided to do it in my own way. Besides these now unity4.5 offers UI, so i am going to make with that. I bought thinking that, may be its already ready and i am going to integrate it . But what i found is, i still have to do lots of coding anyway and this  made me confused and it didnt worked on my project too. So, I am thinking to use new Unity UI which has already events things and i just have to make button and i will use my coding in my way. I am sorry, your plugin didnt worked in my project and this game is little different so i didnt get what i wanted from this plugin.
 i have paypal and Skrill payment method and  for refunding both payment method has same  email id pneupane34@yahoo.com . Please refund my money there.  Thanks
Pradip
« Last Edit: October 01, 2014, 01:00:10 AM by prad »

Offline Nicolas

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2014, 01:08:42 AM »
Hi,

Refunds are made by Unity, not by the publisher.

I going to ask refund to unity, By copying this discussion. Once the request is sent, it is unity that judge

For your information the new GUI is come with 4.6 not 4.5...

Regards,

Nicolas

Offline prad

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2014, 01:14:33 AM »
okay thanks and please contact them . i hope they will refund and i will try to contact them myself too.
Thanks for you support.
Bye
Pradip

Offline prad

« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2014, 03:15:13 PM »
hello, didnt heard anything from Unity, not even a single message. did you try to contact them ? Please do it bcoz this plugin didnt worked for me.... here is my information
Invoice No. 301643164
Date 29-Sep-2014
Due Date 29-Sep-2014
Customer No. 3269795
Order No. OR301643164

Offline Nicolas

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2014, 07:50:52 PM »
Hi,

The request was sent. I don"t know their treatment delays

Offline prad

« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2014, 08:10:27 PM »
I havent got any reply from unity3d and i think they are not interested in refunding money too. I had already paid for it, so now i have decided to use it. The only thing i need your help is how do i attach animator controller with your plugin. How do i declare this things ? please help on this bcoz im pretty sure i am not getting refund my money from unity3d bcoz they havent replied anything. So, i am using it again.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2014, 09:26:57 PM by prad »

Offline Nicolas

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2014, 09:56:39 PM »
Hi Prad,

I think it takes about one month. As a publisher, I receive a percentage that a month after the sale.

Can you tell me more, you want to attach this component on what and objective

Offline prad

« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2014, 10:27:48 PM »
Let me explain, I have a player and that player is rigged as humanoid and it has animator controller. I cannot just attach animation bcoz there are so many layers in my animator controller and all those animator controller is handled by input axis. Now what i need to do is, i want to include those axis in Joystick so that your plugin will attached to those input like vertical, horizontal, jump etc. So, I want joystick which will be connected with my input axis. That is what i need to do. If you could help me then i dont have to refund. I just need input axis connection with your joystick button.
If you could help me, it would be really great :)

Offline Nicolas

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2014, 12:00:12 PM »
Hi,

If I understand, you already have a script to control your character with input.GetAxis.

It's very simple :

For the joystick
1 - Create a joystick, and set Include for interaction type in inspector

2 - On your script, declare a new public variable type of EasyJoystick :
Code: [Select]
public EasyJoystick myJoy;
3- Replace Input.GetAxis by :
myJoy.joystickAxis.x  for horizontal axis
myJoy.joystickAxis.y  for vertical axis

4- Drag & drop your joystick from hierarchy to the inspector

For the button

1- Create a button, and set Include for interaction type in inspector

2 - On your script, declare a new public variable type of EasyButton:
public EasyButton myButton;
3- Replace your code by
if (myButton.buttonState = EasyButton.ButtonState.Down)

you have different state : Down, Press, Up, None

4- Drag & drop your button from hierarchy to the inspector

Offline prad

« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2014, 12:35:08 AM »
Thanks it worked. Now, i am Finally able to know about how i should implemented your coding on my project and i was able to use both in Joystick and in Button with animator controller. I was so confused before. No need to Refund money.
Thanks For you support. I will do rating and write review in unity 3d too saying it is very good.
If unity customer ask  me about refunding process and ask my details, , i will say no.
Once again, thanks for your support.
Bye :)
« Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 12:39:46 AM by prad »

Offline Springy

« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2014, 04:42:47 PM »
Hi Nicolas
Could you explain what scripts I'm changing and applying to please? I've tried chaining my PlayerMove.cs script from another platform kit with following message: "Assets/Physics Platformer Kit/Scripts/PlayerMove.cs(110,33): error CS0122: `EasyJoystick.joystickAxis' is inaccessible due to its protection level". I've tried using 'public void Update()' but doesn't work. The code I changed is as follows, commented out original: //get movement input, set direction to move in
      //float h = Input.GetAxisRaw ("Horizontal");
      //float v = Input.GetAxisRaw ("Vertical");

//EasyTouch
      float h = myJoy.joystickAxis.x ("Horizontal");
      float v = myJoy.joystickAxis.y ("Vertical");

I couldn't get the button to work either. Thank you.

Offline Nicolas

• Administrator
« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2014, 04:47:28 PM »
Hi,

Public prorpiet? is JoystickAxis not joystickAxis.

float h = myJoy.JoystickAxis.x;