News: Enjoy our Christmas offer 30% off on our latest package Tower Defense Level Kit http://u3d.as/m7h

• May 21, 2018, 03:19:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Question  (Read 559 times)

Offline tgamorris76

Question
« on: January 14, 2017, 03:45:05 PM »
Just got the core shooter kit, working on an action/adventure with space dogfighting based segments. Just wondered if you were going to release the space dogfighting kit and if there could be integration between the 2

Offline Nicolas

• Administrator
Re: Question
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2017, 10:47:18 PM »
Hi,

Effectively, the core shooter kit was developed for the needs of Space Dogfighting Kit.

However I am currently on a mission of type Tactical RPG, I do not have too much time to finish the development of the project SpaceDogfighting Kit.

I am well aware that this package could be very successful, but I wonder a lot about the future of the store. Beacuase more and more investments are no longer profitable.

Since the departure of Caitlyn who was the manager of the assetstore 1 year ago, the policy of the store has enormously changed even if they say "No". No fight against copies, because you have to know that a lot of asset its just a simple copy rename from another. No policy to maintain correct earnings to professional publisher.

This makes it feel for many publisher Pro, that they prefer to have 10 casual publishers creating clones & copy rather than a good one. Now it is extremely risky to embark on this type of project when one has to live from the activity.