News: Enjoy our Christmas offer 30% off on our latest package Tower Defense Level Kit http://u3d.as/m7h

• June 22, 2018, 08:55:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Delay on AutoStabilization  (Read 1855 times)

Offline magnetomage

Delay on AutoStabilization
« on: June 07, 2013, 04:43:08 AM »
First off, i would like to say thank you; You have provided a product that is awesome and extremely useful... It has saved me many many hours, that said, there is one thing that i think it is lacking.

I would like to be able to set a delay for the auto stabilization, so that after the player picks up their finger(or leaves to control, if reset finger exit is true) it waits before the joystick calls doAutoStabilzation. this would be great!

for the time being i have added an extra script to the joystick object that after a delay uses transform.parent.GetComponentInChildren<EasyTouch>() to get the attached joystick and sets the enableYAutoStab property to true. This is not the best solution as it requires adding an extra script and subscribing to extra events(that would not be necessary if it was built in)

I don't think that this addition would require an unreasonable amount of time to implement...
...I might be dumb, and there may already be a way to do this, if that is the case feel free to call my an idiot... either way, any help here would be great.

-Magnetomage

Offline Nicolas

• Administrator
Re: Delay on AutoStabilization
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2013, 09:55:35 AM »
Hi,

It's possible, I can't give you a delay,  may be in 2 week. I'm working on 2 bugs

Nicolas

Offline magnetomage

Re: Delay on AutoStabilization
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2013, 01:10:23 PM »
That would be awesome; there is no rush so, please take your time.